Where I Live

Monday, November 12, 2007

Swissotel the Stamford Vertical Marathon 2007









The Swissotel Vertical Marathon was held at where else, Swissotel the Stamford, at Raffles City on 11 November 2007. I participated in the men under 20. Climbing stairs is fun, have you tried it?





My number tag








The stage ...





The start line with the timing. Of course we used the championchip.








The information area. The queue behind is for the number tag. Luckily the day was fine so that the finishing point was the heliport at the top of the building.






The start point.







Many people were crowding around the screen which showed the top of the building - heliport.

With Uncle Kalai, Aunty Roda, Uncle Super, Uncle Hafiz





My finisher medal. I reached the top in 11m 30s.






My goodie bag contained


1. shoe bag


2. t-shirt


3. towel


4. cap


5. vitamins


6. lotion



When the final results, came out i finished top 20. Yay!!

No comments: