Where I Live

Friday, November 16, 2007

Memories of the National Vertical Marathon 2007

Participating in the Vertical Marathon at Swissotel the Stamford a few days ago reminded me of another vertical marathon I participated in earlier this year. It was the National Vertical Marathon conducted by Nanyang Technological University.It was held on 25 February this year.



The steps of the skyscraper i climbed was the 60 storey high Republic Plaza. There were 1,380 steps.





See how tall the building is!


Yes, I came in 2nd in the Youth category. I did it in a time of 11m 2s.There were 75 registered participants.




I received a medal, a hamper and a bag with medical products. WOW!









The result that was placed on the notice board.








My silver medal.








I was so happy then! It was an achievement I will never forget.

No comments: