Where I Live

Monday, October 29, 2007

New Balance Real Run 2007

On 28 October at 7.30 am was the Real Run. It was held at Changi Exhibition Centre. I joined the 10 km run.






The prelude was held a week before at Velocity@ Novena.








A msp of the route. As highlighted, it was run on trail, sand, runway and road.








A view of the runway tarmac in the early hours of the morning.





A race marker.











Warming up at 6.30 am in the morning.










My number tag.








The proceeds of the real run this year were to be donated to President's Challenge 2007. The sum was $500,000.








The start line. Get ready for take off!








The President SR Nathan, flagging off the race.









Professor Ho presenting the cheque to the President





The finish! I ran the 10km race in 52m 59s. Good try as i had had not trained very hard as it was my final term exams.



Inside the airconditioned hall, was the stage.









View of the goodie bag collection area.







View of the exhibition hall from outside.









After the race, our group photo ... A bit dark..









Happy Birthday Uncle Daryl!








In my goodie bag, was





1. Real Run t-shirt



2. New Balance Shoe Bag



3. 100 Plus Drink



4. Nature Valley Granola Bar



5. Lozenges





Till my next run!!

No comments: