Where I Live

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Singapore Marathon 2007

It was Dec 1st, the day before the marathon. I was going to run on this road the next day when there were no cars...






The view on the esplanade bridge...





Esplanade Dr will be closed to traffic.





Banner advertising the marathon...



My number tag.





Early morning scene at the start point. The Esplanade Bridge. Isn't it beautiful?



The crowd at the start point. I was running in the men's open.









At the start...






The starting... Off we go...





The finish point...


Impossible is nothing...



At the finishing point...I ran the race in 50m 36s...




The crowd after the race...







My well earned medal...







In my goodie bag, there was


1. a sports bag


2. adidas running vest


3. filiz rice


4. drawstring bag


5.berocca



Till my next run! !I can't wait!

No comments: